Round Perforated Steel Receptacle with Dome Lid
This heavy-duty bin features an all-welded construction, fabricated from a single piece of 14 gauge perforated steel with 9/16" diameter perforated holes. This durable and versatile receptacle is well suited for a range of outdoor settings.
- Reinforced with 10 gauge top and bottom rings and die formed cross braces across the bottom, providing holes for anchoring options.
- All steel surfaces are covered with a thermo-plastic coating in choice of color.
- UV-stabilized thermoplastic coating is applied in a multi-step process designed to permanently heat-fuse and bond the finish to the steel.
- The thermoplastic finish is impact resistant, repels mold and mildew, and is less susceptible to marring and scuffing.
- Includes color-matched molded plastic dome lid with self-closing, swing-action push door to keep waste out of sight and rain or snow out of the receptacle.
- Includes 36-gallon heavy-duty rigid plastic liner.
- Includes cable tie-down kit to secure lid to receptacle.
- Made in the USA