Round Recycled Plastic Slat Receptacle with Dome Lid
An attractive and environmentally-friendly receptacle featuring recycled plastic lumber and durable steel construction. Recycled plastic slats are attached to frame of two 10 gauge steel welded rings with a formed flange for strength. The base ring is reinforced with die-formed cross braces. These braces also serve to elevate the inside liner off the ground. This bin is the perfect solution to any outdoor waste collection needs.
- Steel rings are hot-dip galvanized after fabrication
- Slats are made of 100% Recycled Plastic molded into 2" x 4" planks with solid color formed throughout and a UV stabilizer added for ultra-violet protection.
- Recycled Plastic slats have rounded edges and are precision drilled for assembly
- Includes color-matched molded plastic dome lid with self-closing, swing-action push door to keep waste out of sight and rain or snow out of the receptacle.
- Includes 36-gallon heavy-duty rigid plastic liner.
- Includes cable tie-down kit to secure lid to receptacle.
- Some assembly required
- Made in the USA