The Adirondack Single Recycling Container
Designed for outdoor use in high-traffic public areas, the Adirondack recycling container is available in a variety of color combinations and labeling options. This durable bin is completely customizable to your waste and recycling program.
An aluminum structure and the recycled plastic slat siding offers durable construction and protection against the elements.
This is the perfect bin for any outdoor application including; parks, campuses, playgrounds, schools, and golf courses.
- Durable siding slats made of recycled plastic.
- Hinged front panel tilts forward for quick access to liners.
- Top portion hinges open for easy access to plastic liners.
- Includes lockable hasp and staple in the back of container for theft prevention.
- Standard oval openings are equipped with a counterbalanced cover to keep the weather out.
- Customizable vinyl waste sorting graphics.
- Metal legs keep the unit elevated off the ground.
- Ground mountable: has screw holes on legs for securing unit to the ground.
- Plastic liners included.
- Fits standard 30” x 38” bags.
- Made in North America