The Adirondack Single Recycling Container
Designed for outdoor use in high-traffic public areas, the Adirondack recycling container is available in a variety of color combinations and labeling options. This durable bin is completely customizable to your waste and recycling program.
A galvanized steel structure(16-gauge for the base and cover) contains at least 25% recycled content and the recycled plastic slat siding offers durable construction and protection against the elements.
This is the perfect bin for any outdoor application including; parks, campuses, playgrounds, schools, and golf courses.
- 16-gauge galvanized steel structure contains at least 25% recycled content.
- Durable siding slats made of recycled plastic.
- Hinged front panel tilts forward for quick access to liners.
- Top portion hinges open for easy access to plastic liners.
- Includes lockable hasp and staple in the back of container for theft prevention.
- Standard oval openings are equipped with a counterbalanced cover to keep the weather out.
- Customizable vinyl waste sorting graphics.
- Metal legs keep the unit elevated off the ground.
- Ground mountable: has screw holes on legs for securing unit to the ground.
- Plastic liners included.
- Fits standard 30” x 38” bags.
- Made in North America