Amherst Sideload Single Compost Container
The Amherst Sideload Single Compost Container is the perfect solution for creating an attractive compost and recycling system for any indoor or outdoor settings. Each compost station is totally customizable with options for colors, restricted openings, and custom logos and decals that match your trash and recycle program requirements. To minimize your environmental footprint, Recycle Away's Sustainability Series compost and recycle stations are manufactured from high-grade plastic lumber made from recycled milk jugs.
The Amherst Sideload Single Compost Container has the following key features:
- Manufactured from pure high-grade of recycled HDPE, and unlike other plastic recycling centers, contains no foam fillers. Top-of-the-line pigments and UV inhibitors are used to maintain consistent in the most demanding outdoor environments. The product is virtually maintenance free and never needs painting, never splinters and never becomes food for termites. The units are constructed to last decades, and include pocket screw construction and marine grade hardware throughout.
- Serviced via a stainless steel piano hinged side door for ease of access, and all hinges are marine grade and thus rust resistant.
- Each unit comes with heavy duty liners with handles for easy servicing and lifting.
- Designed for both indoor and outdoor use, and meets all LEED requirements for recycled content, are ADA-compliant and fire safe.
- Attractive, stylish and modern, these compost centers are available in eight colors, with the ability to choose one color, one color for trim and one color for panels, or use a specific color for each door to color code the recycling and compost streams.
- Restrictive openings and hinge flap doors to accommodate multiple material streams, including Cans/Bottles, Paper and Organic material, Compost, etc.
- Our lumber lasts for decades and thanks to our full line of engineered products built with commercial-grade building techniques, the furnishings themselves last just as long.
- The lumber wont absorb moisture, which can lead to rotting and won't harbor insects. It offers many of the characteristics of wood but requires virtually no maintenance!
- Hinged Flapdoor may be available upon request. Please call us for details at 800-664-5340.