Polycarbonate Sneeze Shield Provides protection against airborne pathogens.
An economical solution to help stop the spread of COVID-19 in your facility, these portable shields are easy to install, won't damage existing furnishings, and stand up to harsh chemicals making them easy to clean and disinfect. Made from 1/4" polycarbonate, a better alternative to plexiglass shields and acrylic solutions, these protective barriers are ideal for organizations that require individual germ containment.
Provide protection at high-traffic areas such as reception desks, individual desktops, conference rooms, lunchroom tables, student desks, and teacher desks. When social distancing isn't possible, add a shield to protect from airborne droplets. This protective barrier fits most counters and doesn’t require any adjustments to your existing furnishings. Openings are designed to accommodate necessary transactions while still providing protection for employees and customers.
- Transparent plastic for full visibility
- Durable 1/4" thick polycarbonate plastic
- Plastic laminate capsule legs
- Easy to clean and disinfect
- Portable solution won't damage your existing furnishings
- Convenient design is easy to relocate
- Custom sizes available
- Made in the USA
Cleaning & Disinfecting
- Polycarbonate sheets are naturally UV resistant, have high-impact resistance, and maintain their transparency, color, and shape for years
- Polycarbonate sheets are as transparent as glass, and they are 250x more resistant to breakage as standard glass and 30x stronger than acrylic
- Polycarbonate is also lighter and more durable than glass and easy for maneuvering and installation
- Durable against chips and cracks, sheets can be drilled without worry of cracking
- Highly resistant to acids and other chemicals such as gasoline
Polycarbonate has a higher chemical resistance, allowing it to be cleaned by harsher cleaners containing chemicals such as ammonia. The best choice for cleaning is a micro fibre or 100% cotton cloths (no other types). Should not be cleaned with solvents.
Soap and water, hydrogen peroxide and isopropyl alcohol-based sanitizer work best to disinfect polycarbonate. Avoid hydroxides, dimethyl benzyl or ethyl ammonium chloride, ethylenediamine and hypochlorite.