Custom Containers: Case Studies
Recycle Away's design team is ready to assist you in creating the perfect recycling container for your expanding recycling program. We've worked with hundreds of large corporations and organizations to create a recycling program that incorporates their brand colors and logos to build program awareness and pride. Our expert sales and graphics team is always happy to consult with you to find the best recycling bins for your unique recycling needs. Below are some examples of custom recycling containers that we have designed for other companies. To put your logo on your custom bin, request a free quote or give us a call at 1-800-664-5340.
Athens-Clarke County in Georgia, led by Waste Reduction Administrator Suki Janssen, came to Recycle Away with the goal to reach a 75% waste diversion goal by 2020. Their busy town needed durable, clearly labeled recycling bins that had weather-protectant lids. They also wanted the containers to fit in with the charming aesthetic of their town.
- Identified that the Streetscape series would be durable for outdoor use and provide a weather-resistant screen.
- Clearly labeled the bins with several graphics, providing information on exactly what could be recycled.
Burton, one of the most iconic snowboarding brands in the world, chose Recycle Away to outfit their eco-friendly headquarters in Burlington, VT, with a complete waste stream program. They wanted something that would separate trash, compost, and recycling, and that would also fit in with their brand.
- Identified that the Large Simple Sort Recycling Station would be the most effective for their purpose. The Simple Sort Collection is one of our most versatile and popular lines.
- Provided the Burton team with the dimensions for the graphics that would be affixed to the panels at the top of each container.
The New York Yankees
The New York Yankees, and their waste and recycling hauler Action Carting, came to Recycle Away with the goal of implementing a zero waste program at Yankee Stadium. The Yankees wanted to eliminate trash from the stadium and consolidate waste into two streams, one stream for bottles/cans and another for compostable material. They also wanted containers that were aesthetically pleasing, durable, and that fit in with their strict brand standards.
- Worked with Action Carting to ensure maximum recovery in the easiest way.
- Produced 250 containers using LEAN-manufacturing techniques & delivered within three weeks of order.
Dr. Pepper Snapple Group & Keep America Beautiful
Dr. Pepper/Snapple and Keep America Beautiful launched a national program to bring attractive and durable recycling containers to parks throughout the U.S. Recycle Away supplied two distinctive recycling container designs for the new program to provide convenient and compelling recycling opportunities in parks.
- Designed custom steel containers with dome lids to keep rain and snow out and recyclable bottles and cans in.
- Supplied recycling barrels make from recycled content plastic lumber provided no maintenance and attractive.
Albany, New York
The City of Albany, New York, worked closely with Recycle Away to design custom recycling stations suitable for recycling in public spaces in some of the city’s most visited areas, including the sprawling Washington Park with its annual Tulip Festival.
- Public space recycling best practices consultation for outdoors.
- Advised on product that would sustain the elements.
- Custom designed containers.
As one of the premiere hotel resorts in the world, The Ritz Carlton won't put their logo on just anything, but Recycle Away knew that the Metro Triple recycling bin would perfectly match their standard of quality and style.
- Designed logo in high quality crisp white decal for custom branding.
- Advised on finest quality collection of containers.
- Supplied over 50 stations for indoor & outdoor use.
The Atlanta Falcons
The Atlanta Falcons set a goal to become the greenest team in the NFL. With the help of custom recycling containers designed by Recycle Away, the Falcons kicked off the 2013 season in style with new recycling containers for both inside and outside the Georgia Dome.
- Worked in conjunction with Novelis and Falcons branding teams to design compelling recycling graphics for each container, including multi-faceted recycling messaging.
- Matched container design specs to both inside and outside decors.