Dorset Sideload Double Recycling Station
To minimize your environmental footprint, Recycle Aways Sustainability Series recycling stations are manufactured from high-grade plastic lumber made from recycled milk jugs. These innovative containers provide a highly attractive and durable solution for indoor or outdoor recycling. Each unit is totally customizable with options for colors, restricted openings, and custom logos and decals. Please visit our photo library for a range of examples of the types of customization available in the Sustainability Series.
Each top or sideload recycling center in the Sustainability Series has the following key features:
- Manufactured from pure high-grade of recycled HDPE, and unlike other plastic recycling centers, contains no foam fillers. Top-of-the-line pigments and UV inhibitors are used to maintain consistent in the most demanding outdoor environments. The product is virtually maintenance free and never needs painting, never splinters and never becomes food for termites. The units are constructed to last decades, and include pocket screw construction and marine grade hardware throughout.
- Serviced via a stainless steel piano hinged side door for ease of access, and all hinges are marine grade and thus rust resistant.
- Each unit comes with heavy duty liners with handles for easy servicing and lifting.
- Designed for both indoor and outdoor use, and meet all LEED requirements for recycled content, are ADA compliant and fire safe.
- Attractive, stylish and modern. The recycling centers are available nine colors, with the ability to choose one, or mix and match for a two-tone product.
Our plastic lumber has the following specific properties:
- We use the purest grade of Type-2 HDPE recycled plastic in the industry today. It is made primarily from post-consumer material, milk jugs. Each pound of lumber is made up of 8 10 milk jugs (white material may vary depending on base resin availability). As the purest grade of recycled plastic, it can be recycled again extending the product life-cycle.
- Premium Grade Resins and Ultra Violet Inhibitors are added to the lumber to prevent fading from sun exposure and the weathering.
- Our lumber lasts for decades and thanks to our full line of engineered products built with commercial-grade building techniques, the furnishings themselves last just as long.
- The lumber wont absorb moisture which can lead to rotting and wont harbor insects. It offers many of the characteristics of wood but requires virtually no maintenance!
- Pocket-Screw construction
- Tongue & Groove joinery on all corner posts
- Marine-grade hardware, fasteners and hinges
- All door panels are reinforced with aluminum tubing
- Rigid heavy duty liners included
- Optional Header is to be easily removed and interchangeable
- Restrictive openings are to accommodate Cans/Bottles, Paper and Organic material, etc.
- When called for, openings are to be clearly identified with pictures that are mounted to UV Stable Polycarbonate. Identifiers are to be interchangeable and recessed into material.
- Manufactured in the USA
- Hinged Flapdoor may be available upon request. Please call us for details at 800-664-5340.
|Model # ||Capacity ||Dimensions ||Weight |
|N4-19201926DP1 ||26 gallons ||39"w × 21"d × 39"h ||119 lbs |
|N4-19201932DP1 ||32 gallons ||39"w × 21"d × 44"h ||130 lbs |
|N4-19201938DP1 ||38 gallons ||46"w × 24"d × 39"h ||151 lbs |
|N4-19201945DP1 ||45 gallon ||46"w × 24"d × 44"h ||166 lbs |
|N4-19201955DP1 ||55 gallons ||46"w × 24"d × 48"h ||176 lbs |