Disinfecting Wipe Dispenser w/ Side Waste Opening
Free-standing Wipe Dispensers fit the needs of any facility. Manufactured in the USA, these dispensers are constructed of high grade aluminum and steel. This wipe dispenser features a heavy weighted base for added stability. A unique double push-button mechanism keeps the cover secured to the body while wipes are pulled one at a time. It’s easy to depress the two push buttons on either side of the top cover and to lift off the top when it’s time to refill with additional wipes. When done, the cover snaps back into place. To empty the waste compartment, lift the body off the base section to access the inner bucket. After emptying the trash bucket inside, slide the body back on the weighted base unit. No inner poly bag is needed. Features:
- Helps reduce risk of infection and disease with FDA approved wet wipes
- Helps eliminate cross-contamination
- Can be used where soap and water may not be available
- Made in the USA
- Elegant satin aluminum finish
- Double push button secures cover on body when pulling wipes
- Easy to load wipes & thread through specially designed “star” opening
- Features heavy gauge rust-proof, corrosion/fire resistant aluminum and galvanized steel
- Constructed of 30% recycled material
- 100% post-consumer recyclable metal
- 2 Gallon waste capacity
- Storage space for 1 roll of wipes
- Compatible with most center-pull bagged wipe rolls 8.5" in diameter or less
Glaro Antibacterial Wipes
These ammonia and bleach-free wipes feature an FDA Approved formula which can kill up to 99.9% of common germs and are safe to use on your hands.
Wipes are pre-saturated with the perfect amount of cleaning solution which means no need for additional spray cleaners and no messy overspray. For optimal cleaning performance, wipes are hermetically sealed to ensure that they remain moist until needed.
- 900 wipes per roll - wipes measure: 8" x 6"
- Wipe roll dimensions: 8.25"dia s 8"h
- Fits all Recycle Away dispensers
- Kills 99.9% of common germs
- Does not contain bleach or ammonia
- Safe to use on skin
- Great for cleaning equipment & other non-porous surfaces
- Durable synthetic fiber material is tougher than paper towels
- FDA approved formula
Current FDA guidelines recommend using hand rub products with greater than 60% ethanol or 70% isopropanol to best address Covid-19.
The CDC says that "While the exact role of direct and indirect spread of corona viruses between people that could be reduced by hand hygiene is unknown at this time, hand hygiene for infection prevention is an important part of the U.S. response to the international emergence of COVID-19. Complete stance here: https://www.cdc.gov/coronavirus/2019-ncov/infection-control/hcp-hand-sanitizer.html