Polycarbonate Sneeze Shield Provides protection against airborne pathogens.
An economical solution to help stop the spread of COVID-19 in your facility, these portable shields are easy to install, and stand up to harsh chemicals making them easy to clean and disinfect. Made from 1/4" polycarbonate, a better alternative to plexiglass shields and acrylic solutions.
For standing workstations, temperature checkpoints, and higher-traffic areas, these taller shields provide full-body coverage for additional workplace safety. Provide employees added protection between workstations to stop the spread of germs. Customize to your needs and add graphics for required messaging.
- Transparent plastic for full visibility
- Durable 1/4" thick polycarbonate plastic
- Plastic laminate capsule legs
- Easy to clean and disinfect
- Portable solution won't damage your existing furnishings
- Convenient design is easy to relocate
- Custom sizes available
- Made in the USA
Cleaning & Disinfecting
- Polycarbonate sheets are naturally UV resistant, have high-impact resistance, and maintain their transparency, color, and shape for years
- Polycarbonate sheets are as transparent as glass, and they are 250x more resistant to breakage as standard glass and 30x stronger than acrylic
- Polycarbonate is also lighter and more durable than glass and easy for maneuvering and installation
- Durable against chips and cracks, sheets can be drilled without worry of cracking
- Highly resistant to acids and other chemicals such as gasoline
Polycarbonate has a higher chemical resistance, allowing it to be cleaned by harsher cleaners containing chemicals such as ammonia. The best choice for cleaning is a micro fibre or 100% cotton cloths (no other types). Should not be cleaned with solvents.
Soap and water, hydrogen peroxide and isopropyl alcohol-based sanitizer work best to disinfect polycarbonate. Avoid hydroxides, dimethyl benzyl or ethyl ammonium chloride, ethylenediamine and hypochlorite.