Hand Sanitizer Dispenser Stand in Silver
Protect your business and customers by having hand sanitizer available for employees and customers. Great for FEMA, government agencies, grocery, hotels, banks, offices, hospitals, law enforcement, medical offices, military, anywhere people are interacting to reduce the spread of germs.
- Note: listing is for stand only - does NOT include hand sanitizer bottle
- Standard Models Can Be Customized - Contact us for more information
- Flat Steel base
- 12" Square steel base (~5 lbs), secures to upright with 1 screw from side
- 36" high
- Top tray 4" Square, with 2" H Lip, Steel, secures to top of upright with screw from above
- Top tray will fit hand sanitizer bottles up to 4" W x 3.5" D
- Knob in tray tightens bottle in place and reduces movement for easy operation
- Custom orders can be made with different size tray to match your dispenser exactly
- Made in the USA
HanoGel Hand Sanitizing Gel
Our HanoGel Hand Sanitizer is produced by a leading American chemical formulator and manufacturer to assist with business hand sanitizer refills. Alcohol + moisturizer formula that follows CDC guidelines for hand sanitizer. Can be used on hands and surfaces. Hand sanitizer to help reduce bacteria that potentially can cause disease. For use when soap and water are not available.
Contains 80% Alcohol content, the latest CDC recommendation to kill COVID virus - most hand sanitizers contain below 70% threshold
- This formula is a GEL
- Made in the USA
- Alcohol Manufactured in FDA approved facility
- Fast turnaround – most orders ship in 24-48 Hours
- Our Gallon (128 oz) jug refills 32 of your 4 ounce bottles
- Domestic shipping only
- Can be used for hands or surfaces
- Can be mixed with Aloe Vera Gel (please note dilution will occur)
- HanoGel has a minty fresh scent/fragrance to help offset smell of alcohol*
- Adding a drop of lemon or peppermint essential oil can enhance the fragrance
- Please note: No Returns on Chemicals (HanoGel) for Health & Safety Reasons
*Current FDA guidelines recommend using 80% ethanol to best address Covid-19. Our ethanol is a plant-based alcohol, made with corn from Iowa, USA. This gives the finished product an odor that is different from other hand sanitizers on the market, where the alcohol content is lower (approx. 60%).
Directions Place enough product on hands to cover all surfaces. Rub hands together until dry. Supervise children under 6 years of age when using this product to avoid swallowing.
Active Ingredients Ethyl Alcohol 80% v/v -- Antiseptic
Inactive Ingredients Kosher Natural Glycerine. Hydrogen Peroxide. Water
Flammable. Keep away from fire or flame. For external use only. When using this product. Do not use in eyes. In case of contact with eyes rinse with water. Stop use and ask a doctor if irritation and redness persist. Keep out of reach of children if swallowed, get medical help promptly. Manufactured in USA. Use at your own discretion and risk.
The CDC says that "While the exact role of direct and indirect spread of corona viruses between people that could be reduced by hand hygiene is unknown at this time, hand hygiene for infection prevention is an important part of the U.S. response to the international emergence of COVID-19.
CDC recommends the use of alcohol-based hand sanitizers with greater than 60% ethanol or 70% isopropanol as the preferred form of hand hygiene in healthcare settings, based upon greater access to hand sanitizer. Health care providers who use alcohol-based hand sanitizers as part of their hand hygiene routine can inform patients that they are following CDC guidelines." Complete stance here: https://www.cdc.gov/coronavirus/2019-ncov/infection-control/hcp-hand-sanitizer.html
No Returns on Chemicals for Health & Safety Reasons