Keene Sideload Triple Recycling Station
The Keene Sideload Triple Recycling Station is the perfect solution for creating an attractive recycling system for any indoor or outdoor settings. Each recycling station is totally customizable with options for colors, restricted openings, and custom logos and decals that match your recycling program requirements. To minimize your environmental footprint, Recycle Away's Sustainability Series recycling stations are manufactured from high-grade plastic lumber made from recycled milk jugs.
The Keene Sideload Triple Recycling Station has the following key features:
- Manufactured from pure high-grade of recycled HDPE, and unlike other plastic recycling centers, contains no foam fillers. Top-of-the-line pigments and UV inhibitors are used to maintain consistent in the most demanding outdoor environments. The product is virtually maintenance free and never needs painting, never splinters and never becomes food for termites. The units are constructed to last decades, and include pocket screw construction and marine grade hardware throughout.
- Serviced via a stainless steel piano hinged side door for ease of access, and all hinges are marine grade and thus rust resistant.
- Each unit comes with heavy duty liners with handles for easy servicing and lifting.
- Designed for both indoor and outdoor use, and meets all LEED requirements for recycled content, are ADA-compliant and fire safe.
- Attractive, stylish and modern, the recycling centers are available in eight colors, with the ability to choose one color, one color for trim and one color for panels, or use a specific color for each door to color code the recycling and waste streams.
- Restrictive openings and hinge flap doors to accommodate multiple material streams, including Cans/Bottles, Paper and Organic material, Waste, etc.
- Our lumber lasts for decades and thanks to our full line of engineered products built with commercial-grade building techniques, the furnishings themselves last just as long.
- The lumber wont absorb moisture, which can lead to rotting and won't harbor insects. It offers many of the characteristics of wood but requires virtually no maintenance!
- Hinged Flapdoor may be available upon request. Please call us for details at 800-664-5340.
|Model # ||Capacity ||Dimensions ||Weight |
|N2-19201926TP1 ||26 x 3 = 78 gal ||58"w × 21"d × 40"h ||133 lbs |
|N2-19201932TP1 ||32 x 3 = 96 gal ||58"w × 21"d × 45"h ||136 lbs |
|N2-19201938TP1 ||38 x 3 = 114 gal ||68"w × 24"d × 40"h ||152 lbs |
|N2-19201945TP1 ||45 x 3 = 135 gal ||68"w × 24"d × 45"h ||183 lbs |
|N2-19201955TP1 ||55 x 3 = 165 gal ||68"w × 24"d × 49"h ||212 lbs |
This container is recommended for the following industries: College & University Recycling & Waste Bins, Stadium Recycling & Trash Receptacles, Hospitality Recycling & Garbage Bins, Office Waste Baskets and Recycling, Convention Center Waste & Recycling Receptacles, K-12 School Recycling and Trashcans, Office and Corporation Waste & Recycling Containers Municipal and Public Park Waste Solutions, Town and City Street Recycling & Trash