There are a number of key features to our The Mixed Recycling and Canopy Waste Barrel Combo, including:
- Our products are made with the purest Type-2 HDPE recycled plastic available today. Post-consumer milk jugs are used largely in the production of this plastic lumber. Approximately 10 milk jugs make up one pound of lumber, which can be recycled several or more times.
- There is an easy-to-clean heavy-duty liner contained within each unit.
- Adding Premium Grade Resins and Ultra Violet Inhibitors to the lumber prevents the color from fading.
- It is designed for indoor and outdoor use and meets all LEED requirements for recycled content, as well as meeting all ADA requirements.
- As opposed to natural lumber, plastic lumber won't absorb moisture, which can lead to rotting, and won't harbor insects. Although it offers many similarities to wood, it requires virtually no maintenance.
- Plastic lumber won't absorb moisture, which can lead to rotting, and won't harbor insects. It offers many of the characteristics of wood, but requires virtually no maintenance!
- The product is made in the United States.
- Playgrounds, parks, golf courses, schools, and college campuses can all use these durable trash bins. These colorful trash cans also make excellent additions to busy pedestrian areas, shopping malls and seaside boardwalks.