The Nash Sanitizer Stand w/Stainless Steel Dispenser
An elegant solution to your sanitizing needs, the Nash collection employs durable construction in a variety of finish materials to match any environment. Plastic lumber model is available in 10 colors and includes a touch-free automatic hand sanitizer dispenser in a stainless steel finish. To minimize your environmental footprint, Recycle Away's plastic lumber products are manufactured from high-grade plastic lumber made from recycled milk jugs.
- Includes ASI 20364 Automatic Soap/Gel Sanitizer Dispenser
- Helps eliminate cross-contamination
- Plastic lumber is weatherproof and resists fading
- Includes drip shelf for no-mess operation
- Portable stands can be easily relocated according to your needs
- Made in the USA
- Ships unassembled with hardware included
ASI 20364 Automatic Soap/Gel Sanitizer Dispenser
A single shot of liquid soap or gel hand sanitizer is automatically dispensed by a battery operated mechanism when the sensor under the dispenser is activated.
- Sanitary, touchless operation
- Dimension: 5 1/2" Wide x 10 7/8" Tall x 4" Deep
- Easy to clean Stainless Steel finish
- Operation is initiated by hands-free sensor
- Refillable plastic tank is translucent to display soap levels
- Tank capacity 34 oz.(1L)
- LED light on front indicates function and operational condition
- Refill by unlocking with special key (supplied), hinged door swings open to reveal refillable tank
- Batteries: (6) AA size 1.5 V batteries (Not included)
HanoGel Hand Sanitizing Gel
Our HanoGel Hand Sanitizer is produced by a leading American chemical formulator and manufacturer to assist with business hand sanitizer refills. Alcohol + moisturizer formula that follows CDC guidelines for hand sanitizer. Can be used on hands and surfaces. Hand sanitizer to help reduce bacteria that potentially can cause disease. For use when soap and water are not available.
Contains 80% Alcohol content, the latest CDC recommendation to kill COVID virus - most hand sanitizers contain below 70% threshold
- This formula is a GEL
- Made in the USA
- Alcohol Manufactured in FDA approved facility
- Fast turnaround – most orders ship in 24-48 Hours
- Our Gallon (128 oz) jug refills 32 of your 4 ounce bottles
- Domestic shipping only
- Can be used for hands or surfaces
- Can be mixed with Aloe Vera Gel (please note dilution will occur)
- HanoGel has a minty fresh scent/fragrance to help offset smell of alcohol*
- Adding a drop of lemon or peppermint essential oil can enhance the fragrance
- Please note: No Returns on Chemicals (HanoGel) for Health & Safety Reasons
*Current FDA guidelines recommend using 80% ethanol to best address Covid-19. Our ethanol is a plant-based alcohol, made with corn from Iowa, USA. This gives the finished product an odor that is different from other hand sanitizers on the market, where the alcohol content is lower (approx. 60%).
Directions Place enough product on hands to cover all surfaces. Rub hands together until dry. Supervise children under 6 years of age when using this product to avoid swallowing.
Active Ingredients Ethyl Alcohol 80% v/v -- Antiseptic
Inactive Ingredients Kosher Natural Glycerine. Hydrogen Peroxide. Water
Flammable. Keep away from fire or flame. For external use only. When using this product. Do not use in eyes. In case of contact with eyes rinse with water. Stop use and ask a doctor if irritation and redness persist. Keep out of reach of children if swallowed, get medical help promptly. Manufactured in USA. Use at your own discretion and risk.
The CDC says that "While the exact role of direct and indirect spread of corona viruses between people that could be reduced by hand hygiene is unknown at this time, hand hygiene for infection prevention is an important part of the U.S. response to the international emergence of COVID-19.
CDC recommends the use of alcohol-based hand sanitizers with greater than 60% ethanol or 70% isopropanol as the preferred form of hand hygiene in healthcare settings, based upon greater access to hand sanitizer. Health care providers who use alcohol-based hand sanitizers as part of their hand hygiene routine can inform patients that they are following CDC guidelines."
No Returns on Chemicals for Health & Safety Reasons