There are several key features of the Recycling and Waste Barrel with Dome Top:
- Produced from Type-2 HDPE recycled plastic, which is the purest grade on the market today. The majority of its materials come from post-consumer waste, such as milk jugs. The product life-cycle of lumber can be extended by recycling it again. Each pound of lumber is composed of 10 milk jugs.
- A heavy-duty liner is included with each unit so that it can be easily cleaned.
- In order to prevent fading from sun exposure and weathering, lumber is treated with premium-grade resins and ultraviolet inhibitors.
- It meets all LEED requirements for recycled content, is ADA-compliant, and is suitable for indoor and outdoor use.
- We build our plastic lumber with commercial-grade building techniques, which will last for decades, and the furnishings themselves will last even longer.
- The plastic lumber will not rot or harbor insects because it won't absorb moisture. It offers many of the advantages of wood without the maintenance!
- Designed and manufactured in the United States.
- Suitable for outdoor environments such as playgrounds, parks, golf courses, schools, and colleges, these durable trash barrels offer excellent durability. This kind of colorful trash container is also popular in busy pedestrian areas, shopping malls, and seaside boardwalks.
About Plastic Lumber:
The purity of HDPE (#2) plastic makes all the difference when it comes to recycling. We are so proud of our plastic lumber that we can reuse it again thanks to its 97 percent recycled content and its high purity count.
Plastics made from recycled materials are color-stable, do not rust or crack, and are less expensive than alternatives. We are also reducing our dependence on fossil fuels by recycling plastic instead of sending it to landfills
Wood often rots, splinters, and becomes dinner for pests, but Type2 materials are impervious to insects, moisture, and mold. Bonding agents provide complete molecular linkage for optimum structural integrity, while UV inhibitors keep colors stable.
Here's how it works:
- Soda bottles, milk jugs, empty aspirin bottles, and the like are collected right from your curbside. Afterward, they are hauled to a material recovery facility for sorting, crushing, and baling.
- After being ground into flakes, the recyclable containers are cleaned of residues and contaminants and sent along the recycling chain.
- Plastic flakes are bought by manufacturers and melted into pellets along with colorants, UV inhibitors, and bonding agents.
- Lastly, Type2 Material is extruded into furnishings to eliminate needless waste. Our dependence on fossil fuels is reduced as a result of using recycled plastic instead of virgin plastic.
||23.75"d × 31.5"h
||23.75"d × 38.75"h
||27"d × 38.75"h