The Recycling and Waste Barrel with Dome Top has the following key features:
- Manufactured fromthe purest grade of Type-2 HDPE recycled plastic in the industry today. It is made primarily from post-consumer material, milk jugs. Each pound of lumber is made up of 10 milk jugs and can be recycled again extending the product life-cycle.
- Each unit comes with heavy duty liners for easy servicing.
- Premium Grade Resins and Ultra Violet Inhibitors are added to the lumber to prevent fading from sun exposure and weathering.
- Designed for both indoor and outdoor use, and meet all LEED requirements for recycled content, and are ADA-compliant.
- Our plastic lumber lasts for decades and thanks to our full line of engineered products built with commercial-grade building techniques, the furnishings themselves last just as long.
- Plastic lumber won't absorb moisture, which can lead to rotting, and won't harbor insects. It offers many of the characteristics of wood, but requires virtually no maintenance!
- Manufactured in the USA.
- These durable trash Barrels are perfect for outdoor settings including playgrounds, parks, golf courses, schools and college campuses. Busy pedestrian centers, indoor and outdoor shopping malls and seaside boardwalks are also prime locations for these colorful trash containers.
About Plastic Lumber:
When it comes to recycled HDPE (#2) plastic, purity makes a world of difference. The purity count in this Type2 Material drastically increases the long-term performance of the product, and at 97 percent recycled material, our plastic lumber is so pure it can be recycled a second time.
Recycled plastic is color-stable, doesn't rust or crack, and costs less than the alternatives. It's environmentally-friendly too—recycling plastic diverts waste from going to landfills and reduces our dependence on fossil fuels.
Type2 Material is impervious to insects, moisture and mold, meaning it won't rot, splinter, or become dinner for pests as wood often does. Added UV inhibitors keep its colors stable, while bonding agents create complete molecular linkage for optimum structural integrity.
Here's how it works:
- Recyclables get collected right from your curb; soda bottles, milk jugs or that empty bottle of aspirin. They're then hauled to a material recovery facility to be sorted, crushed and baled.
- Plastic reclaimers then grind the containers into flakes, clean them of any residues and contaminants, and send them along the recycling chain. Manufacturers buy the clean plastic flakes and melt them into pellets adding colorant, UV inhibitors and bonding agents.
- Finally, Type2 Material is extruded to shape, ready to be built into furnishings that close the loop on needless waste. Demanding recycled plastic reduces the use of virgin plastics and our dependence on fossil fuel as a result.
|Model # ||Capacity ||Dimensions ||Weight |
|N1-20335P1 ||35 gallons ||23.75"d × 31.5"h ||48|
|N1-20345P1 ||45 gallons ||23.75"d × 38.75"h ||58|
|N1-20355P1 ||55 gallons ||27"d × 38.75"h ||67|