The Recycling and Waste Barrel with Hinged Door has the following key features:
- Manufactured fromthe purest grade of Type-2 HDPE recycled plastic in the industry today. It is made primarily from post-consumer material, milk jugs. Each pound of lumber is made up of 10 milk jugs and can be recycled again extending the product life-cycle.
- Each unit comes with heavy duty liners for easy servicing.
- Premium Grade Resins and Ultra Violet Inhibitors are added to the lumber to prevent fading from sun exposure and weathering.
- Designed for both indoor and outdoor use, and meet all LEED requirements for recycled content, and are ADA-compliant.
- Our plastic lumber lasts for decades and thanks to our full line of engineered products built with commercial-grade building techniques, the furnishings themselves last just as long.
- Plastic lumber won't absorb moisture, which can lead to rotting, and won't harbor insects. It offers many of the characteristics of wood, but requires virtually no maintenance!
- Manufactured in the USA.
- These durable trash Barrels are perfect for outdoor settings including playgrounds, parks, golf courses, schools and college campuses. Busy pedestrian centers, indoor and outdoor shopping malls and seaside boardwalks are also prime locations for these colorful trash containers.