- All shipments are insured against damage in transit. If your order is damaged in shipment, we will either issue credit for the product and the shipping costs, or ship a replacement product at no cost.
- If your shipment shows any sign of visual damage upon arrival, damage should be noted on the freight bill or receiving ticket and signed for by the driver.
- If damage to the shipment is not visible until the carton is opened, please keep all of the packing materials and the original carton. You may be asked to re-pack the item for return to the warehouse.
- In either case, please notify Recycle Away within five business days. Send notification of damaged shipment to email@example.com. Please include photos of the damaged container.
- If you need to return the purchase for any other reason you must contact Recycle Away within five business days.
- The customer must pay return shipping and a re-stocking fee of 25% for returned items.
- The items must be returned in their original cartons in new condition.
- Please note that fiberglass containers, custom items, and special orders are non-returnable. All Sustainability Series / plastic lumber containers are special order.