Portable Sanitation Stand
The DS400 portable sanitation stand is the perfect way for you to provide an easy hand sanitation solution. Whether it is at your medical, construction, retail or public facility, the DS400 has a sleek design and aluminum construction which makes it stylish, durable and easy to move.
You can mount up to 4 dispensers for large groups of people or high-traffic areas.
- Includes four(4) TD100 Touchless Dispensers
- Great choice for high-traffic areas
- Heavy duty aluminum construction
- Textured powder coating hides smudges and makes for easy cleaning
- Convenient side opening for waste disposal
- 4 Gallon plastic waste bin included
- Waste bin dimensions: 9.5”l x 9.5”w x 14”h
- Interior storage area: 9”l x 9”w x 12”h
- Locking lid included
- Click-on brackets for easy dispenser removal
- Anti-theft dispenser lock
- Optional drip trays
- Made in the USA
TD100 Touchless Dispenser
The TD100 Touchless dispenser can be used with both soap and hand sanitizer. It provides an easy touchless germ fighting solution for your facility.
- Sanitary, touchless operation
- 850ml capacity refillable plastic tank
- For use with soap or hand sanitizer (liquid or gel)
- Adjustable dispensing volume
- Powered with batteries or power cord (not included)
- Dimensions: 3.75”W x 4”D x 9"H
HanoTizer Hand Sanitizing Liquid
Our HanoTizer Hand Sanitizer is produced by a leading American chemical formulator and manufacturer to assist with business hand sanitizer refills. Alcohol + moisturizer formula that follows CDC guidelines for hand sanitizer.
Contains 80% Alcohol content, the latest CDC recommendation to kill COVID virus - most hand sanitizers contain below 70% threshold
- This formula is a liquid – NOT A GEL
- Made in the USA
- Alcohol Manufactured in FDA approved facility
- Fast turnaround – most orders ship in 24-48 Hours
- Best suited for use in Spray and Mist bottles
- Our Gallon (128 oz) jug refills 32 of your 4 ounce spray bottles
- Domestic shipping only
- Can be used for hands or surfaces
- Can be mixed with Aloe Vera Gel (please note dilution will occur)
- HanoTizer has a minty fresh scent/fragrance to help offset smell of alcohol*
- Adding a drop of lemon or peppermint essential oil can enhance the fragrance
- Please note: No Returns on Chemicals (Hanotizer Liquid) for Health & Safety Reasons
*Current FDA guidelines recommend using 80% ethanol to best address Covid-19. Our ethanol is a plant-based alcohol, made with corn from Iowa, USA. This gives the finished product an odor that is different from other hand sanitizers on the market, where the alcohol content is lower (approx. 60%).
The CDC says that "While the exact role of direct and indirect spread of corona viruses between people that could be reduced by hand hygiene is unknown at this time, hand hygiene for infection prevention is an important part of the U.S. response to the international emergence of COVID-19.
CDC recommends the use of alcohol-based hand sanitizers with greater than 60% ethanol or 70% isopropanol as the preferred form of hand hygiene in healthcare settings, based upon greater access to hand sanitizer. Health care providers who use alcohol-based hand sanitizers as part of their hand hygiene routine can inform patients that they are following CDC guidelines." Complete stance here: https://www.cdc.gov/coronavirus/2019-ncov/infection-control/hcp-hand-sanitizer.html
Active Ingredients Ethyl Alcohol 80% v/v -- Antiseptic
Inactive Ingredients Kosher Natural Glycerine. Hydrogen Peroxide. Water
Flammable. Keep away from fire or flame. For external use only. When using this product. Do not use in eyes. In case of contact with eyes rinse with water. Stop use and ask a doctor if irritation and redness persist. Keep out of reach of children if swallowed, get medical help promptly. Manufactured in USA. Use at your own discretion and risk.
No Returns on Chemicals (Hanotizer Liquid) for Health & Safety Reasons