Portable Sanitizer Stand - Standard w/Stainless Steel Dispenser
Show visitors and staff that their health and well-being is your top priority with our recycled plastic hand sanitizing stands. Our portable hand sanitizing stands are fully customizable with options for colors and custom logos and graphics that match your recycling program requirements. To minimize your environmental footprint, Recycle Away's Sustainability Series products are manufactured from high-grade plastic lumber made from recycled milk jugs.
- Includes Bradley 6A00-11 Automatic Soap/Gel Sanitizer Dispenser
- Helps eliminate cross-contamination
- Can be easily weighted for extra stability in remote locations.
- Sign Dimensions: 13"W x 48"H
- Base Dimensions: 15" x 24"
- Post Dimensions: 47"H
- Made in the USA
- Lead time: 3-4 weeks
- Ships unassembled with hardware included to screw base, and mounting panel to post
Bradley 6A00-11 Automatic Soap/Gel Sanitizer Dispenser
A single shot of liquid soap or gel hand sanitizer is automatically dispensed by a battery operated mechanism when the sensor under the dispenser is activated.
- Sanitary, touchless operation
- Dimension: 4 5/8" Wide x 10/9/2016" Tall x 4 3\16 Deep
- Easy to clean Stainless Steel finish
- IR Sensor with 2-3" sensing range
- Refillable plastic tank
- Tank capacity 27 oz.(800 ml)
- Sight gauge indicates refill time
- Refill by unlocking with special key (supplied), hinged door swings open to reveal refillable tank
- Batteries: (3) "C" Alkaline batteries (Not included)
- Indicator lights
GermAttack Sanitizing Gel
Produced by a leading OTC drug manufacturer, our hand sanitizer gel is manufactured in an FDA audited Drug facility to ensure quality and consistency. Each gallon jug contains 128 fluid oz. and is the equivalent of roughly 64 - 2oz. bottles or 16 - 8oz. bottles making our bulk gallon sizes a great value. Our gallon size Hand Sanitizer is a commercial-sized product that can be filled into many popular commercial dispensers.
- Gel formula
- Best suited for Gel dispensing bottles and dispensers
- Made in the USA
- Hand Sanitizer is manufactured in FDA approved facility
- Active Ingredients: Ethyl Alcohol 70%
- Our Gallon (128 oz) jug refills 16 of your 8 ounce gel bottles
- Domestic shipping only
- Formula contains Aloe Vera for moisturizing properties
- Current processing time for this product is over 2 weeks. All sales are final
We batch all of our hand sanitizer in an FDA registered facility to meet or exceed the advertised alcohol levels on our label (70%). It is important to note that all final alcohol levels are subject to a margin of error that is set forth under current FDA regulations. As such, final assay on alcohol levels may fall below or above advertised percentages.
Formula may vary slightly due to global shortages. Some of our hand sanitizer is made with Plant-Derived Alcohol that is specially denatured with a very mild Lavender scent. This causes the finished product to have a slightly different smell than some commercial hand sanitizers on the market which are made with synthetic alcohol.
Product may vary based on stock. In order to ensure we are shipping as quickly as possible, labels, bottle and closure may from time to time vary slightly.
Flammable. Keep away from fire or flame. For external use only. When using this product. Do not use in eyes. In case of contact with eyes rinse with water. Stop use and ask a doctor if irritation and redness persist. Keep out of reach of children if swallowed, get medical help promptly. Manufactured in USA. Use at your own discretion and risk.
The CDC says that "While the exact role of direct and indirect spread of corona viruses between people that could be reduced by hand hygiene is unknown at this time, hand hygiene for infection prevention is an important part of the U.S. response to the international emergence of COVID-19.
CDC recommends the use of alcohol-based hand sanitizers with greater than 60% ethanol or 70% isopropanol as the preferred form of hand hygiene in healthcare settings, based upon greater access to hand sanitizer. Health care providers who use alcohol-based hand sanitizers as part of their hand hygiene routine can inform patients that they are following CDC guidelines." Complete stance here: https://www.cdc.gov/coronavirus/2019-ncov/infection-control/hcp-hand-sanitizer.html
No Returns on Chemicals for Health & Safety Reasons