Split Two-Stream Recycling and Waste Barrel with Lift-Off Lid
The Split Two-Stream Recycling and Waste Barrel with Lift-Off Lid is the perfect solution for creating an attractive recycling system for any indoor or outdoor setting. Each recycling station is totally customizable with options for colors, and restricted openings that match your recycling program requirements. To minimize your environmental footprint, Trashcans Warehouse's Sustainability Series recycling stations are manufactured from high-grade plastic lumber made from recycled milk jugs.
The Split Two-Stream Recycling and Waste Barrel with Lift-Off Lid has the following key features:
- Manufactured from pure high-grade of recycled HDPE, and unlike other plastic recycling centers, contains no foam fillers. Top-of-the-line pigments and UV inhibitors are used to maintain consistent in the most demanding outdoor environments. The product is virtually maintenance free and never needs painting, never splinters and never becomes food for termites. The units are constructed to last decades, and include pocket screw construction and marine grade hardware throughout.
- Each unit comes with heavy duty liners with handles for easy servicing and lifting.
- Designed for both indoor and outdoor use, and meets all LEED requirements for recycled content, are ADA-compliant and fire safe.
- Restrictive openings to accommodate multiple material streams, including Cans/Bottles, Paper and Organic material, Waste, etc.
- Our lumber lasts for decades and thanks to our full line of engineered products built with commercial-grade building techniques, the furnishings themselves last just as long.
- The lumber wont absorb moisture, which can lead to rotting and won't harbor insects. It offers many of the characteristics of wood but requires virtually no maintenance!
|Model # ||Capacity ||Dimensions ||Weight |
|N1-20355P4 ||55 gallons ||27"d × 37"h ||42|