The Imperial Single-Stream Station
Made from a solid wood base and Corian® top, the Imperial Collection is a high-end waste and recycling solution. Each recycling station is customizable with options for finishes, restricted openings, and labeling that match your recycling program requirements while maintaining a sophisticated look. Features
- Panel face frame on doors, sides, and back are constructed of a durable Maple or Mahogany veneer over a stable MDF core substrate.
- All units are finished with a meticulous 3-step process (stain, sealer, and topcoat) to ensure a long-lasting finish.
- Available in three classic finishes: Natural Maple, Maple with a Brown Cherry finish, and Mahogany.
- The solid wood 4 inch baseboard matches the selected finish and has a rounded top edge
- Solid Corian tops are extremely easy to clean and nonporous (stains cannot penetrate material surface). Available in two colors: Rain Cloud (white stone texture) and Medea (gray stone texture)
- Opening labels are engraved on the Corian top, paint filled, and sanded smooth for an elegant look.
- Restrictive openings accommodate multiple, easily identifiable waste streams to help prevent cross-contamination.
- Doors open with concealed European-style cabinet hinges for discreet servicing.
- Bottom dividers made from black melamine
- Each unit comes with heavy duty plastic liners.
- Levelers included