Wall-mounted Wipe Dispenser in Satin Aluminum
Wall-mounted wipe dispenser fit the needs of any facility while conserving precious floor space! Manufactured in the USA, these dispensers and are constructed of high grade aluminum and steel.
A unique double push-button mechanism keeps the cover secured to the body while wipes are pulled one at a time. It’s easy to depress the two push buttons on either side of the top cover and to lift off the top when it’s time to refill with additional wipes. The cover snaps back into place when finished.
- Helps reduce risk of infection and disease with FDA approved wet wipes
- Helps eliminate cross-contamination
- Can be used where soap and water may not be available
- Made in the USA
- Double push button secures cover on body when pulling wipes
- Easy to load wipes & thread through specially designed “star” opening
- Features heavy gauge rust-proof, corrosion/fire resistant aluminum and galvanized steel
- Constructed of 30% recycled material
- 100% post-consumer recyclable metal
- Compatible with most center-pull bagged wipe rolls 8.5" in diameter or less
- Made in the USA
GermAway Sanitizing Wipes
Contain a broad-range antimicrobial that kills tough bacteria, but is gentle enough to keep skin soft and healthy. The overwhelming need to clean and disinfect your hands is a part of our daily life now more than ever. Sanitizing is especially important after contact with various surfaces or objects in public places like offices, schools, malls, grocery stores, and fitness centers. With Germ Away, antibacterial hand wipes you'll feel confident that your hands are immediately clean and sanitary in one easy step.
Our Germ-Away antibacterial hand wipes smell great and are gentle and moisturizing on your skin. They’re also super-tough on dirt and bacteria and kill germs. These wipes contain both Aloe Vera and BZK (Benzalkonium Chloride), a non-alcohol based broad-range antimicrobial that kills tough bacteria without soap and water but is gentle enough to keep skin soft and healthy. Just look for the FDA monograph on the package for an easy, safe way to stop the spread of germs.
Germ-Away antibacterial hand wipes come in a refill pack of 1,200 which makes these wipers a very economical solution. Refills are compatible with all Recycle Away wipe dispensers.